Six Points To Remember Preparing Your Marketing Campaign
1. Target Your Market. Your marketing will produce the best results for the lowest cost when you target prospects with the greatest need for what you offer. Identify the best people to send your message to. Design your advertisement to appeal to their greatest need.
2. Create a USP - Unique Selling Proposition - for your business. It is a statement of what is different about your company and its products. Your USP gives the reason people should do business with you. Repeat it everywhere after your business name.
3. Always make an offer. Make sure you ask your prospects and customers to do something when they receive your advertisement. By offering them something you know they are likely to want and giving them a smooth path to respond on, you are making it easy and desirable for them to respond.
4. Create and maintain a database of the customer information you collect from the responses to your advertising. Fifty percent or more of many businesses' sales come as a result of following up with people who were previously contacted, but didn't buy right away.
5. Take away the fear of loss. A guarantee or warranty is a good way to reduce or eliminate the customers risk of getting something other than what they bargained for. Guarantees and warranties increase response and sales by reducing customer risk.
6. Getting new customers is more expensive than selling to existing ones. By regularly developing new products and services to sell to your customers and offering these new products and services to them, you can expand your business efficiently and easily.
Start your marketing campaign with RULIST. Call RULIST Advertising at (718)208-4596.